8.21.2011

Dollar Tree Goodies!

I went on a shopping spree to Dollar Tree this afternoon.  :)

Here are my finds:

{Number One: Super cute stickers!}


{Number Two: Mini bull horns!}
Two for the price of one.  I may need these when the kids suddenly forget how to clean up quietly. ;)   I plan on thinking of something cute to print off to cover up the "Congrats Grad"!  Any ideas? (They also had these in green and red.)


{Number Three: Addition activity sheets!}

And it actually has more than just addition!  There are pages for counting sets, connect the dots, ordering numbers, hundred chart activities, skip counting, and word problems.


{Number Four: LOTS of sticky notes and little clipboard cutouts}
I'm thinking about using the little clipboards to write commentary on to hang by student work in the classroom and hallway.  I'll laminate so I can use them over again.


{Number Five: MAGNETS!!!}
Sight Words, Alphabet, Colors and Shapes, Long and Short Vowels, and Compound Words.
I can't wait to use these at stations with cookie sheets!


I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend!  
Wishing a you a wonderful week with students!
:)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm way jealous of your finds! (Especially the sticky notes and magnets!) I don't have any type of dollar store anywhere near me...

Amy @ First Things First

Heather said...

niiiice goodies!! I hope my Dollar Tree has those magnets!! :)

-Heather
http://my1stclass.blogspot.com/

K said...

I had to go to two dollar trees to find the magnets....definitely a good buy.

Post a Comment