6.27.2013

Ten Pin Linky: Math!


Hey, y'all! I'm linking up with Just Reed
 to share my top ten pins!

The theme this week is Math Ideas!


Click the pics to go to the pins in Pinterest!



{1}  Math Think Chart

I like the idea of giving the students the answer and having them figure out what the problem could be.




{2} Clothespin Addition

This would be fun for a math station.  I love station ideas that can be used over and over.  You could also do ordering numbers, subtraction, comparing <, >, =, number patterns, skip counting, etc.




{3} Balancing Equations

This is a great visual for showing equal equations.




{4} Pool Noodle Place Value

I love this idea to use whole group to model tens and ones.




{5} Estimation Station

This would be fun to do and you could change it out as often as you like.



{6} Pattern Block Pictures

My students LOVE pattern blocks.  I can't wait to print these!





{7} Guess My Number

This game could be used for all sorts of things: place value, odd/even, greater than/less than, etc.



{8} Loose Tooth Subtraction

Too cute for practicing subtraction!



{9} CD Case Math Centers

Great idea for math stations!  The sheets and/or types of problems can easily be switched out.


    
{10} Days in School

I like how this teacher uses money, too!



Now, go link up with Just Reed and share your favorite management ideas!



Happy Summer!

3 comments:

Mrs. Davis said...

I pinned 1/2 of your pins! The other half, I've already pinned! LOL! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful ideas! I especially love the pool noodles 10s and 1s!

Kim
Carried Away in... K!

Stephanie Chambers said...

I love the pool noodles as well! I need to go buy some now while they are still available :).

Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie
The Learning Chambers

Kara said...

I, too, love the pool noodle idea - and using money for the days in school tally!

Kara
Spedventures

Post a Comment