7.24.2013

Ten Pin Linky: Back to School!


Hey, y'all!  It's almost that time again.  
We start school August 7!

I'm linking up with Just Reed
 to share my top ten *back to school* pins!



Click on the pics to go to the pin on Pinterest!  Also, click the link under the picture to go to the original source.


{1}  Back to School Treat!

I made the cupcakes a couple of years and they were a hit!  
I think I'm going to try the Jell-o version this year.  :)

{2} Family Glyph

{3} Word of the Day

Great for learning names!


http://growingkinders.blogspot.com/2012/04/daily-news-sale.html

{4} Germs!

{5} Picture Expectations

Take pictures of students doing tasks the *correct* way and post in classroom to refer to throughout the year.



{8} Jitter Juice

This will be a fun drink to have along with those cupcakes or Jell-0!  :)
{9} School Family Tree

{10} Heart of Hands

Too cute!  I think this will be great for building classroom community.  :)

Link up with Just Reed and share your favorite back to school ideas!


Happy Summer!

8 comments:

Kelly Anne said...

I just looooove the friend concentration! Not only will it help the kiddos, but it will help ME as well! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Jess Suarez said...

Hi! Sorry to contact you like this, but the email provided referred me to an error page. I was wondering if you would like to link up our blogs... I would love to feature your blog on my favorite blogs list. I hope you like my blog enough to want to put mine on your blog list.

Sincerely,
Jess- DIY Bride

Unknown said...

Very nice article and I am Obat Aborsi And Obat Telat Bulan very happy to meet with your blog, the articles are very interesting, thank you for share very amazing article and I wait for the next quality articles...

profe oxana said...

Hello friend ! I was watching your blog and thought I propose a renewal of the design to make it look more professional. I leave my blog if you're interested, I love working with my colleagues!!
http://oxanadesign.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html
Hugs!

Clipping Solutions said...


Beautiful! I enjoyed my time spent on your lovely blog
Car Image Editing service

Yang Dodu said...

Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
Defly Game
DogeMiner2 Game Free
Starblast Free Game
Yohoho io game
Kids gamesbx2
Surviv io
GamesBX free

MMO For Free said...

The information you shared is wonderful to me, thank you and have a nice day. You can also search for information at Magical World

alliswell said...

Thanks for giving a wonderful article. If you want to promote your blog page or your product or your business then go for bulk sms service Chennai, they provide the best bulk sms service.

bulk sms in bangalore | bulk sms explicit Bangalore | promotional sms provider | bulk sms reseller mysuru | SMS API | bulk sms gateway | sms implicit








Post a Comment