12.11.2011

Sunshine Award :)

I've been given the Sunshine Award!  
Thanks, Andi!
Check out her fabulous blog at Pencils, Glue, & Tying Shoes!

I'm trying to do better about blogging more often, but as y'all know this time of year is CRAZY! :)

The award responsibilities:

1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.

Q and A:

1. Favorite Color?
{Hot pink!}

2. Favorite Animal?
{Dogs.  I have two and they are the best pups ever. :) }

3. Favorite Number?
{16.  Why, you ask?  I have NO idea!}

4. Favorite drink?
{Do I have to choose just one?  I love me some Coke Zero, sweeeet tea, and Caramel Frappes.}

5. Facebook or Twitter?
{I have a Facebook, but I'm getting tired of it.  I deleted about 15 "friends" last night.  My husband asked why I was deleting people.  "Ummm...because I really don't care about what they're doing all day!"  Right???  I mean who really cares that you went to Olive Garden for dinner or just finished cleaning your house.  Okay.  Next.}

6. Passion?
{Reading.  No contest.   I just finished the Twilight series.  Loved it!}

7. Giving or Getting Presents?
{Giving!}

8. Favorite Day?
{Saturday! :) }

Now, I'm passing this award on to the following blogs: