6.20.2013

Ten Pin Linky: Classroom Management


Hey, y'all! I'm linking up with Just Reed again to share my top ten pins!

The theme this week is Classroom Management!



Click the pics to go to the pins!



{1}  Name Stick Holder

This is the best idea!  I already made one to use next year. :)




{2} Pencil Organization

I've always used pencil cans and they work, but someone always knocks one over, plays with the pencils, etc.  I'm hoping this will solve some of those problems!



{3} Find a partner!

I love these cute cards for matching up partners!



{4} Carpet Bags

I'm wondering if this would be a good idea to try.  Make little bags of materials kids always need at the carpet to cut down on all the passing out and taking up of materials!




{5} Intervention Kit

I would love to make one of these for parent helpers, college students, or anyone else that comes in to help out.


{6} Tizmos

This website is great!  You can link all the websites you want your students to visit and have them in one place.  Make your Tizmos page the home page and your students will be ready to go!



{7} Group Puzzles

Fun idea for assigning groups!


{8} New Student Packets

Have packets ready to go with all the stuff a new student needs!


{9} Whole Group Behavior

This is a great visual and fun way to earn whole class rewards!

     



{10}  Choice Wheel

I really like this idea!  I used a similar one last year and the kids referred to it when there were problems.



Now link up with Just Reed and share your favorite management ideas!


Happy Summer!

1 comments:

Wolfelicious said...

Love all your pins!! My favorite is the stick container. Also, I love, love, love your blog theme!!! I love the damask print.

April
Wolfelicious

Post a Comment